The Easter of our dreams would involve a city full of Fabergé eggs and all the French macarons we could ever want. Luckily for us, Ladurée co-president Elisabeth Holder has similar feelings.
- Wish We Were There In which we look back at parties we never got to attend
- Inside the Envelope In which we go behind the scenes at Paperless Post HQ
- The Single Best Thing In which we find something that gives us a pang of inspiration
- Five Questions In which we tap into the mind of well-seasoned partygoers
- The Most Polite Way In which we ruminate on the etiquette of being less than polite
- Party Like It's In which we daydream about the parties we'd like to throw
- Talking Shop In which we get to know our favorite collaborators